Rakhi is our festival of friendship and love that we share with our siblings. A brother and a sister are friends for a lifetime and this bond grows deeper and deeper with each passing year. We Indians always value our friendship and relationships and that is signified in this festival of rakhi. From childhood only this day has been taught to be the best day of our union with our brothers and sisters. The protective thread that a sister ties on a brother’s wrist seems like the guarantor of life. We know that all our problems would just vanish with this thread. In return, a brother takes a vow to guard his sister in all ups and downs of life. Both remain true to their promises of being with each other. And very strangely this promise is a silent one. Hardly a brother and sister would say each other daily that ‘I will always be with you’, but through their actions, they prove the fact they are the real best friends of each other. So, continue being the best sister by getting rakshabandhan rakhi gifts for brother online and have a lovely celebration of rakhi.
Here are some of the suggestions that you can take into consideration as a gift for your brother.
- A pair of socks and that too in cool and funky colors would be nice. You know that he hardly keeps a count of his socks and every morning keeps on shouting for not being able to find his socks. And sometimes, his socks are exchanged with your dad. So, to clear all confusion, get him some colorful socks so that wherever they are they are visible brightly.
- Which brother is not fond of stylish sunglasses? Fast Track, Ray Bann, Vincent Chase, Allen Cate – you really have many options when you want to make your brother look the most stylish one in his college campus.
- A leather wallet carrying some of the Feng Shui lucky coins is another great rakhi gift idea for your brother. Guys are generally careless about shopping for themselves and thus you have to take care of his tattered wallet also. These lucky coins are believed to bring good financial luck to people. Wish him all the best with this gift option.
- A pair of Jeans and a T-shirt with a nice quote would be a perfect gift for him. And if he has started going to the office, give a formal shirt and tie.
- If your brother is away from you to some distant land, surprise him by paying a sudden visit. Definitely, this would be the best rakhi gift for brother online. When you are going to tie the rakhi on his wrist, take along some of his favorite home cooked food.