Every company has its unique business processes, which determine the way how the entire work is carried out. Unfortunately, there are many organizations that have not overcome the corporate chaos yet because they still rely on outdated operations, with an absolute dependence on paper forms and low, ineffective manual work.
Evidently, processes are what can break or make a business, encourage an organization to differentiate from its rivals or make it get forever lost in the whirlpool of a fierce competition. If you want your company to excel, you need an advanced business process software that will help you achieve operational efficiency, gain business visibility, improve customer experience, and drive an edge over the competitors. Above this, intelligent BPM software tools enable the reps to make informed decisions much quicker.
What makes BPM products so much efficient? The secret lies in their overwhelming capabilities to transform any business by smartly orchestrating knowledge, employees, processes, and resources of a company. One of the most powerful digital products is the bpm’online solution, available at https://www.bpmonline.com. Let us take a closer look at the functionality provided by this bpm software.
What does Business Process Management Software Include?
Companies’ leaders and managers think that business process management software is all about process automation. Actually, a progressive BPM platform offers much more:
Process designer. This BPM component is aimed to model, document, customize, and evolve web-based processes in an intuitive drag-and-drop manner and capture information flows and data stores without any technical knowledge. Implementation of BPM systems allows to simulate and evaluate mapped processes before the deployment of the system and present them in a user-friendly graphic display.
Rule engine. All enterprises have their own business rules (statements or business logic) that govern their everyday decisions. A rule engine integrated into a good BPM system defines, enforces, and audits organizational critical practices and policies and makes it possible to modify the corporate rules within a process.
Analytics. Intelligent business process software provides real-time business activity monitoring. Embedded KPIs and pre-defined metrics deliver a comprehensive visualization of processes, tasks and the overall business performance. Moreover, a BPM program generates extensive reporting dashboards, identifies process bottlenecks and inefficiencies, monitors the events from the core processes and analyzes teams’ workloads.
Content. Top notch BPM systems support content management as well and allow the stakeholders to create, edit, publish, secure, search, and store all types of digital documents reegarding the business activity. The users also can add any type of the content to the processes and manage a workflow of documents.
Collaboration. Modern business process software creates a collaboration environment with threaded discussions, actionable conversations, wiki, mashups, and customizable notifications. This encourages an effective corporate communication and a successful decision management.
Projects. Cutting-edge BPM software solutions offer project management tools in their packages. The component provides the instruments to create tasks, assign corporate resources, and prioritize activities. State-of-the-art suites like the bpm’online system are able to create project plans by being automatically based on the current resource workload and a collaborative calendar. If necessary, the reps can set up a task deadline alert to be promptly notified if a task is behind a schedule.
Cases. Case management is an advanced feature of BPM software that handles non-formalized business procedures. By tracking documents and capturing data, the application converts historical process stats to processes or business strategy.
Resources. Fine BPM software manages all types of human resources engaged in collaboration, including processes, projects, and cases. With the help of this app, the teams can plan resources with better accuracy with a comprehensive workload tracking across processes, projects, tasks, and cases.
Mobility. The up-to-date business process software is easily used on any mobile device, empowering an organization to operate their business processes on-the-go. By using a BPM app on a tablet or smartphone, the managers can track the running processes with mobile dashboards, and complete their tasks in a click of a mouse.
Top 5 benefits of Business Process Software
Obviously, a full-featured BPM package is intended to help companies achieve their goals by managing key business processes, handling changes within workflows, and driving projects to success. In the long run, such a platform gives more advantages:
- Cost efficiency. BPM is a way to maximize cost efficiency by orchestrating business procedures, improving collaboration, performing predictive analytics, and automating repetitive tasks. Thanks to embedded processes, tasks, and resources management, the reps can cooperate more easily and effectively within routine workflows and projects,which results in operational cost savings from 30% to 50%.
- Business agility. With configurable and constantly improved processes a company becomes better equipped to face and correspond to ever-changing market conditions and trends and drive end-to-end compliance into their business practices.
- Satisfied staff. Software bpm creates business processes that can effectively motivate the teams. Integration of a business process management approach leads to enhanced corporate collaboration. With 360-degree visibility, the reps demonstrate higher satisfaction as now they are able to focus on the assigned tasks while having all the necessary information in a unified place. What is more, the employees have a real-time visibility into how well the processes are going on.
- Higher revenues. With help of a business process management platform, companies can improve profitability and eliminate the waste. BPM is capable of managing corporate resources to avoid the unnecessary waste. Plus, real-time monitoring and evaluation of performance contribute to the identification of inefficiency so that the users can take well-timed actions to address these issues.
- Happier customers. Business process management system helps organizations improve the quality of products, services, and delivery time as the application is able to design th processes from a customer’s perspective. Once a process is designed, a company is able to align this process with a customer’s needs and expectations.