The specialty of Yoga compared to conventional physical exercise is that it does not increase your mussels or make you muscular. Rather it works on the welfare of the human body in totality. Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath says, It is good for physical as well as mental health.
As a result, blood circulation improves phenomenally; muscular cells become strong and function well. Respiratory system, a function of body waste extraction function and digesting functions are improved remarkably. Practicing yoga regularly strengthens your muscles notably.
Various Physical Goodness of Yoga is Discussed Below:
- Flexibility: Yoga is Improves your flexibility phenomenally. Touching your toe, which was painful earlier, now after practicing Yoga will be easier. Do not avoid backbone Yoga and go on trying it. If you continue it will be gradual loosening. Subsequently impossible poses will become possible. Aches and pains will disappear.
- Muscle Strength: Practicing Yoga will produce you strong muscles that will protect you from arthritis and back pain. It also helps to prevent falls in elderly people. Thus, you gain strength by practicing Yoga as well as gain balance with a flexibility of the body.
- Posture: It is necessary to perfect your posture. As over your erect spine, your head is the balance, for your neck and back muscles take a lesser load and need to do less work. You can improve your posture to a good extent by practicing Yoga attentively and regularly under the guidance of a good trainer.
- Joint Breakdown Prevention: You work your joints through their full motion during practising your Yoga exercises. This can prevent degenerative arthritis or mitigate the disability. If sustenance is improper, areas which are neglected cartilage of that area may ultimately bound to wear out, as a result, underlying bones will expose like pads which are worn-out.
- Protects Your Spine:
- Between the vertebrae, Spinal disk act as an absorber that can herniate and compress nerves movement. That’s the only way they get their nutrients. Well-balanced asana practice with a large number of twists, back-bends, forward bends, and you’ll help keep your disks supple.
- Good Blood Circulation: Practicing Yoga results good blood circulation. Your cells also get more oxygen and function better. Yoga also boosts red blood cells and levels of hemoglobin.
- Boosts Immunity: When you contract and stretch muscles, you increase the drainage of lymph (This helps the lymphatic system, which fights infection, destroy cancerous cells, and dispose of the toxic waste products of cellular functioning.
Two studies of people with hypertension compared the effects of savasana (Corpse Pose) with simply lying on a couch. Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath says that after three months, a practice of asana resulted with a 26-point drop in systolic blood pressure (the top number) and a 15-point drop in diastolic blood pressure. Lifting your own weight is compulsory for many postures in yoga. Some, like Downward- and some like upward facing dog, strengthen the arm bones, which are particularly vulnerable to osteoporotic fractures. The detailed study reveals conclusively that Yoga is beneficial for your bone density.