Buying a new or used car can sometimes be a surprisingly complex decision. Below are some tips when to buy a new or used car like which are the best months or days and also the best time to buy an old car and new car.
- The good news for people looking to buy a car is that holidays are not just for deals on clothes and electronics but also a best time to buy a new car according to the National City Subaru dealership. Manufactures will constantly try to attract customers this time of year to buy a car. The dealers always try to catch their monthly end numbers towards the end of the month so they will cut a deal on a car to hit their target.
- If the month is an end of quarter month then it can also be one of the cheapest times to buy a car. Dealers always want the old cars moved before the next year. Having old cars in the stock after the new year has begun can be really disappointing for dealers and they desperately try to sale them and that makes the last week of December a best time to buy a car.
- Another best time to buy a car is during the 3 day holiday weekends. This is great time to buy used cars. Dealers also don’t want certain type of used cars to remain in their lot. SUV and four wheel drive trucks are the best choices to buy around a time like this as the summer is about to come. Sports and convertibles should be bought in the dead of winter. Seasonality is a great factor to consider while buying a car.
- Special offers can be got on new cars during special events like auto show sales. Dealers will have great deals in the areas where auto shows come offering cash back offers, lease specials, low APR financing etc. There will be the advantage of comparing cars within a giant showroom full of new cars of different companies.
- Springtime is the worst time to buy a car. At that time people huge amount of cash deposits looking to spend on things like cars, so the demand of cars will increase as well as the prices.
- The start of the year of new model is also a bad time to buy a new car whereas the old cars have great deals on them as the dealers are waiting for them to be sold out and clear the inventory. Dealers will take the full payment of the price without any discount if a person is going for a new car whereas there are great deals on the old ones.
- Convertibles should not be bought summer and SUVs should not be bought on winter as the demand of open vehicles increase when the weather is nice. Similarly buying a convertible during Fourth of July or Memorial Day will cost very much as said by Subaru dealership National City.