For women, among various problems of their life, hair fall plays a major role. Women have more stress as they have to handle all the responsibilities of a family. This stress leads to hair fall. Remedy for hair must rely on both the stimulation of hair growth and also relieve us from stress. Other chemical hair oils won’t give justice for both; instead of that choosing Ayurvedic hair care source will give you 100% justice for it because they didn’t base on any chemicals rather on natural plant-based ingredients.
Ayurvedic practice to preventing hair from hair fall
Ayurvedic practice for healthy hair strongly suggests oiling and massaging your hair daily. Many have hair problems but the reason differs from a person to person. Whatever the reason is, ayurvedic practices give the best results for all hair issues. Doing regular oil massage to hair prevents hair from greying, hair fall, retain natural color, and in the improvisation of hair’s strength, growth and length. Our scalp must be kept supple, well-nourished and healthy all the time to prevent our hair from hair fall. Ayurvedic oil massage for hair not only gives better hair results, but it also keeps you always from stress and helps you to attain a pleasant feeling.
Reasons for hair fall
- Nutritional Deficiency
- Hormonal changes
- Genetic reasons
- High dosage medications
- Chemical based styling products
- Using overheat to hair
- Lack of hair care routines
Benefits of ayurvedic herbs
- Bhringaraja – It is also known as ecliptic alba or a false daisy. It is a natural herb. This acts as a good agent in the healing process of hair fall. This source can be mixed with coconut oil or sesame oil for hair massage. It has the rich content in protein and it prevents hair from hair fall and stimulates hair growth.
- Brahmi – This is also an ayurvedic natural herb used to prevent premature hair loss. It works more in the process to strengthen and to improve the thickness and volume of hair
- Coconut oil – Coconut oil is extracted from coconut and it is used in case of excess hair fall. It moisturizes the scalp and roots and stimulates hair growth and prevents hair from hair fall.
- Almond oil – it helps to prevent the hair from dryness and frizz which makes hair thin and results in split ends. It contains an excellent source of vitamin E, which helps to strengthen hair and reduce hair shedding.
- Neem seed- It is a vitamin E rich content and fatty acids which have antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. It prevents hair from dandruff and stimulates hair growth
- Amla – Amla, which is also called as gooseberry, has vitamin C, tennis, polyphenols, and flavonoids rich content makes hair rejuvenated and gives a soothing effect. Amla helps in the prevention of thinning hair.
Ayurvedic hair oil contains the above ingredients for the treatment of hair fall and it can be used in the following 6 steps
Step 1. Add a little amount of ayurvedic hair oil.
Step 2. Take a little amount of oil to apply it into the scalp
Step 3. Apply gently with your fingers focusing on the roots of your hair
Step 4. Massage gently for about 5-10 minutes all over your scalp
Step 5. Leave it for half an hour
Step 6. Rinse it off and make your hair dry in natural air do not use a dryer to dry your hair as it can damage your hair.
Following the above steps can reduce hair fall and stimulates hair growth on the bald surface of your scalp. The Ayurvedic herbal hair oil is the best choice for the remedy of hair fall.