News journalists are the person who briefly study the complete news and explain to the viewers through the news channels. Journalist plays a major role in a news channel. Here are some of the great, well-known as well as highest paid journalists of India with their salary.
- Arnab Goswami: Founder of Republic TV, an English news channel and ex-editor-in-chief of Times Now, Arnab Goswami is the highest paid journalist in India. You will be shocked to know the salary of Arnab Goswami when he works in Times Now. Yes, it is Rs. 1 crore per month. He works for Times Now in between 2006 to 2016, after that he launched his own English news channel Republic TV along with his co-founder Rajeev Chandrasekhar. Before coming in this field, he works for “The Telegraph” in Calcutta and is also the editor-in-chief of ET Now news channel. Recently, he comes in limelight due to the JNU controversy. Actually, he belongs to Assam and born & brought up in Guwahati. Arnab Goswami joined NDTV 24×7 in 1995 and also worked for DD Metro.
- Rajdeep Sardesai: Rajdeep Sardesai is second among the highest paid journalists in India with the per month salary of Rs. 85 Lakh per month. Rajdeep Dilip Sardesai is popular for the show “Headlines Today” telecasted on India Today. Rajdeep Sardesai is also the consulting editor in India Today. He also worked as editor-in-chief for Global Broadcast News, IBN7, IBN-Lokmat and CNN-IBN. Rajdeep Sardesai married to a journalist Sagarika Ghose. Father of Rajdeep Sardesai, Dilip Sardesai is an Indian test cricket player. Rajdeep was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- Barkha Dutt: Barkha Dutt is one of the well-known journalist of India with per month salary of Rs. 30 Lakh. Barkha Dutt worked for NDTV on the post of senior journalist. Barkha worked in NDTV for around 21 years and resigned in January 2017. According to the sources, Barkha is going to launch her own news channel, but it not confirmed yet. She was popular for the war reporting done by him in India-Pakistan Kargil conflict in 1999. Barkha Dutt also won several awards for this such as Padma-Sri. She was also taped in the Radia Tapes Controversy.
- Sudhir Chaudhary: Sudhir Chaudhary, the editor-in-chief of Zee News is also among the highest journalists in India with per month salary of Rs. 25 lakhs. Sudhir Chaudhary is also among the most popular journalists in India is popular for the show “DNA” telecasted on Zee News channel. Sudhir Chaudhary also worked in two more news channels before Zee News, that are Mi Marathi and Live India. Sudhir Chaudhary completed his graduation in Mass Communication from Indian Institute of Mass Communication.
- Ravish Kumar: Ravish Kumar is the senior executive editor and tv anchor of NDTV India news channel. If you want to contact Ravish Kumar, then you can easily contact him at NDTV Ravish Kumar contact number. The annual salary of Ravish Kumar is Rs. 60 lakhs which means the per month salary of Ravish Kumar is Rs 5 lakhs. Ravish mainly covers topics related to Indian society and politics in his shows. Ravish Kumar is popular for the shows “Prime Time”, “Ravish Ki Report” and “Hum Log”. If you are seeking to support Ravish Kumar, then mail the journalist at Ravish Kumar NDTV email id.