The Institute of Financial Analysts is one of the most renowned and premier institute of higher studies in finance and entrepreneurship. The institute is highly acclaimed and has taught a lot of bright students and shaped their careers bright. This institute specializes in preparatory courses and even conducts seminars for professional designations like Chartered Financial Analysts, International Certified Valuation Specialist and many more. The seminars they conduct cover a wide range of topics such as financial modeling, corporate restructuring, private banking and many more. The operations of various kind of financial risk management is also taught in here. The students here are made leaders in various fields of finance and entrepreneurship. The study material they use are part of the Schweser Kaplan.
The variety of certificate programs
The various kind of certified programs they provide to the students of IFA are as follows:
- CFA program: The Chartered Financial Analyst program has become one of the benchmarks of professional excellence within the global community of investments. In all around the world, the employers recognize the CFA designation as a definitive standard for measuring competence and integrity.
- JIA: The Junior Investment Analysts is a newly created program and has been created by the Schweser institute. It was introduced to provide profound skills and knowledge to the new investors and share holders of various start-up companies.
- ICVS: The ICVS is known as a valuation certificate for the part of world of privately owned companies. These are the companies which demand valuation for buyouts, mergers and even acquisition or of some other work.
- FRM: The Financial Risk Management is the certificate that is administered and highlighted by the Global Association for Risk Professionals. It is known to be a benchmark in order to ensure the risk management employees are well versed in the latest concepts of financial risks.
- IFQ: The Islamic Finance Qualification is managed by the IFQ institutes in partnership with Chartered Institute for securities and investment. It covers the Islamic finance from both a technical side as well as from a Shariah point of view.
And many more to name just a few.
The cost and demand
The cost of education at IFA is not very high. The students can easily take a small amount of educational loan and study there. It is one of the best institutes that provide a very good preparatory course of financial management and other branches of finance. The teachers here think about educating the students first and then they think about earning a sum of marginalized profit. The Financial Modeling Excel in here are categorized in many branches of financial management. That is the reason the demand for learning financial management from this institute is ever increasing.
The final conclusion
The reason why everyone willing to do a higher study of finance should join this institute because the teachers here do not think about earning a profit by the privatization of education. The main motive of the teachers here is to make sure that every student gets a reasonable job in the field of financial management and various branches of monetary transaction. That is the reason the fees of education here is not very high but the quality of education is world class and is of a really high standard. With this being said, students from the middle east should definitely join this institute for further studies.